Come out to Blake Farms and Blake's Hard Cider Co. on February 9th from 1:00pm - 4:00pm for a full day of live music, award-winning chili, craft beverages and a fun filled day!
Tickets are $15.00 early bird (purchased before 12/31/18) & $17.00 (after 1/1/19!) Designated Driver tickets will be available for $10
- Your ticket will include a logo pint can glass a pint of hard cider or beer (not included in the DD ticket) and UNLIMITED CHILI!!!!!!!!! Categories of chili to taste and vote on are 4 legged, 2-legged (chicken, duck, etc.), exotic, and no legged (vegetarian).
- Chili will be served promptly from 1:00pm-3:30pm.
- Judging & Winners announced AT 4:00pm in the Apple Barn!
- Live Music will take place in the tasting room from 1:00pm-9:00pm
SIGN UP TO BE A CHILI COOKER!
- Each cooker will receive a commemorative t-shirt!
- Please prepare at least 2 crock pots of chili to serve- estimated attendance is 500 people! The more you bring for others to taste, the better your chances are!
- Chili entries need to be on site promptly at 11:00am on the day of the event.
- Prizes for each category winner & overall grand prize winner!
- Per health department regulations chili will be required to be heated to 165 degrees to serve.
- All Chili is prepared in noncommercial kitchens. Blake's Hard Cider Co. and Blake Farms is not responsible for any food borne illness the could be present in food served. By purchasing this ticket you are assuming all responsibly and acknowledge the possible risks of food borne illness